01 October 2008

The terrible two turn one!

The twins turned one on September 29th!! I can't believe it has been a year. Though at some times I thought I would never make it through, I did make it and it gets easier every day!! The kids are getting huge (as you can see) and are so much fun! I am having so much fun being a mom (even though sometimes I am ready to pull my hair out!) They are not walking quite yet but I am expecting them to take off any day now. (I am not encouraging it a whole lot!) I have hard enough time keeping up with them crawling 90 mph.

2 comments:

Ducksfly2gether said...

We are excited to keep up with your new blog! Your two are so big already! Drop by when you're in the neighborhood :)

Cheryl Meibos said...

Annie! I'm so glad that you started a blog...I can't believe that your twins are already a year old. I have a blog too...the address is jaredcheryl.blogspot.com