30 October 2008

Happy or Un-Happy Halloween




So I am ready to cry. I spent yesterday taking fun pictures of the kids at Wheeler Farms and at the Jenson Halloween party and my camera some how deleted all of the pictures on the card (like 300 or so) It makes me so sad because there were so many cute pictures! I have no idea how or when it happened I went to download them from the camera to the computer and nothing was there. I hope that I can get copies from everyone else that took pictures!! We got the kids pictures taken today at the photo studio and they turned out very nice!! but it still doesn't bring back all of the other pictures!! :-(

2 comments:

Tori said...

What a bummer Annie! I'm sorry! Hey, those pictures from the studio are priceless though. What adorable kids you have!

Hillary said...

Hey Annie, it's Hillary I found your blog off of Angie's blog list. The kids look so cute in their Halloween costumes. They are getting so big, I hope we get to see you during Chirstmas. I'm so glad everyone is doing so good.

Hillary