14 July 2010


Wow I'm a horrible blogger!! So much has happened since the last post I don't even know how to start!! We have been so busy with our business and having 2 two year old's it is hard to keep up with the blog! I need to post some pictures of all our fun adventures. We went to Disneyland in February and just got back from visiting family in Oregon. We are loving the potty training (not!!!) however, we get do get closer everyday! The kids are in gymnastics and LOVE it!!! I am playing in a softball league and LOVE it!!! Steve works from sun up to sun down and we have to remind him to sit down and take a deep breath! We still have our Hogle Zoo pass and go there often! I can't believe how time flies and how fast kids grow! I'm going to try and be a better blogger hopefully I can find time here and there to update the world...we'll see.

No comments: