19 November 2008

I got tagged!

I've been tagged

8 THINGS

8 TV shows I love to watch:

John and Kate plus 8
Little People Big World
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Big Brother
Survivor
Dr. Phil
Cops
The Big Bang Theory


My 8 favorite restaurants:

Texas Roadhouse
La Frontera
PF Chang
Bouchon
Ixtapa
Chili's
Ruby River
La Burger Brassiere

8 things that happened yesterday:

Had to call back CRAZY little ladies about their lawn care bills.
Had to clean up after a sick dog...no fun and you don't want the details!
Watched my kids play...So fun!
Made Lunch.
Made Dinner.
Changed Diapers.
Cleaned house.
Went to bed.


8 things I look forward to in the next year
1. Getting to finally hear my kids say words.
2. My house remodeled.
3. My new kitchen!!
4. The Twilight Movie
5. Going Mountain Lion Hunting
6. Seeing my kids learn and grow
7. Trip to Oregon to see the Planks
8. Riding my horse more!

8 things I love about Christmas Season:
( I copied Angie's list...Sorry I had to cheat her answers did it for me)
1. Christmas Music
2. Lights everywhere
3. Christmas Decorations
4. Good food and goodies!
5. Giving and Receiving Christmas Cards
6. The smells
7. FAMILY, FAMILY, FAMILY!!!!!!!
8. The way giving makes me feel.

8 things on my wish list:

1. To have my house finished.
2. Have all of my family stay healthy.
3. Dogs/animals lived forever
4. That my family lived closer.
5. money.
6. More time.
7. every meal planned and cooked for me!
8. No more diapers.

8 people I am tagging:

Cheryl
Alissa
Lindsey
Shannon
Tori
Cadie
Hillary
Mom (Jeanne)

2 comments:

Cheryl Meibos said...

Annie! I haven't talked to you for awhile. How are things going? We need to meet up in Salt Lake and go to lunch sometime:)

Tori said...

What a fun tag! I forget, are you going to be in P-Town for Christmas? I hope so. Shanny's doing a shower for me, and I'd love to see you... in person :)